Our little blog for our little family

Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Jennie!

In case you didn't get the memo-


It's Jennie's birthday. The saying is true- the days go by slowly, but the years fly by.

We celebrated with a trip to Sesame Street Live (Thanks Grandma and Pep!)
When I asked Jennie what kind of cake she wanted, she told me "Red Line" (She's obsessed with the MBTA). She did appreciate my attempt at edible public transportation:
But mostly, she liked eating it.
Happy Birthday, Jennie Claire! You make us laugh every day- and insist on life NEVER being dull.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

We love you Jennie! You make everything fun you spunky girl!! xoxo

Bahston Beans said...

Happy birthday Jennie! You rock!

Dude, that T cake is hilarious.

Grandma said...

James and I had to watch her 1 second "I 2" over and over again!!

Annette said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Jennie! Can't believe it's been 2 years!!

Nana said...

Sweet Jennie, you are a special 2. Can't wait to see you Sunday. Love ya