The Great Produce Challenge has begun!It's Tyler vs. Jennie... in a race to see who can be the first to eat 10 different fruits or vegetables.
Um, our money is TOTALLY on Jennie. She eats her weight in fruit every day. Ty is up for the challenge, though. He's convinced he can pull it off.
Both participants are eligible for the grand prize- the question is just a matter of when it's earned. Rob and I have a bet going on how quickly Jennie will finish ahead of Ty. Rob thinks it will be 10-5, I think 10-7 (competition seems to inspire Ty...)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


5 comments:
Go Team Go Team Which ever Team Go Team Secretly I'm cheering for Tyler cuz I'm hoping he'll like those 10 veggies & fruits
Jennie has her game face on in that pic! Let the games begin!
I just don't think that the term "small toy" deserves an exclaimation point. Maybe try "Ass kickin' toy"?
does dipping in chocolate count?
I think Ty comes upon his inspiration naturally. :)
Post a Comment