Our little blog for our little family

Sunday, February 7, 2010

5 Years Makes a Difference

Five Superbowls ago, Rob and I were crammed into our miniature condo with 25 (give or take) friends. Big party, big fun, big surprise at Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction."

We've settled into a slightly less rowdy routine, with a more family friendly half-time show:
That would be Animal Planet's "Puppy Bowl VI," specifically the Kitty Half Time Show.

3 comments:

Nana said...

No wonder there is such interst. Bring on the puppies. Did the Pit Bull win?

Morgan and Grayson said...

I love playing...three years ago, five years ago...it is amazing how in a few short years so much has changed. Remember when the only person you worried about was you...neiter do I. Lots of love. Thinking maybe some monday you can come our way for Toe Jam Puppet Band and lunch?

Grandma said...

that's cute:) where's your company?