Jennie has a great smile- a big, wide, toothless, excited smile- but she just doesn't smile for the camera. Ever.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
Our little blog for our little family
Jennie has a great smile- a big, wide, toothless, excited smile- but she just doesn't smile for the camera. Ever.
Posted by Katy Shamitz at 7:19 AM
8 comments:
I love those first two. Adorable!
She is pudgetastic!
Such a sweet girl.
I LOVE the first picture of her! She's a sweetie pie. :)
ooooh that little face!
those first two pics are awesome. they look like what you'd pay from a professional photographer... only better!
Aww, she's just so precious though, she doesn't need a smile! The B&W really makes her look so classic. Love the fist she's showin' to Ty on the side there. That is hilarious!
Check out the pic I sent you Katy, now that's a smile to win hearts!
Post a Comment