This morning, I was baking cinnamon cookies for church. I took them out of the oven, let them cool on the rack, then stacked them to bag up. I got called away by Jennie for a moment, and turned my back. That's when I saw him- the cookie snatcher, in a blaze of furry, rushing by me.
I didn't tell him he had to give it back, but he seemed to want to clear his conscience. By the look on his face, you would have thought I was yelling at him instead of laughing!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago


9 comments:
Look at that face! He looks so guilty. LOL.
Haha he's so cute! And oh so guilty!
oh that is so cute! Tyler,you could've hidden some for later!
Maybe he didn't like your cookies! Oh SNAP!
Umm, you actually have time to bake cookies. Seriously, what the heck am I doing wrong....
I just have mastered the art of ignoring my kids, Patty. I'm SOOO not Suzy Homemaker. You should see my piles of junk.
Ooh, Tyler, I and Betty really like cinnamon cookies .. wanna scarf some for us, too!
P.S. LOVE those shorts ... do they come in adult size?
So I want to know, did you take back what was left of the cookie?
I'm so impressed that you capture these moments. Do you carry your camera around your neck?
Tyler is adorable!
Post a Comment