It's back!
I'm having mega flashbacks hearing the (overly) chipper little song coming out of the good ol' Jumperoo.
Here's Ty in it when he was about 6 months old:
and OF COURSE he needed to try it out again:Jennie loved it when she finally got a turn!
and surprisingly, Ty genuinely seemed to enjoy watching her enjoy it. :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


7 comments:
So I looked at that first pic thinking it was Jennie and said "wow she really looks like Ty!" Duh-it is Ty lol.
Oh my gosh, I totally know what you are talking about. When turning on the swing or activity mat music for our newborn, the music brings back sooo many memories. It's insane, and eerie at the same time. haha.
Can't you get another one for Ty so they can jumperoo together?
Ty is like the ride inspector checkingit out 1st!
Is Ty heading to Denver for the convention?
There adorable...I crack up every time I see that Obama t-shirt :P
I was laughing at work, I just ordered Morgan "baaa rock" t-shirt that sports a sheep saying baaa and a rock. hehehe. Babies for Obama!
Post a Comment