Our little blog for our little family

Friday, August 15, 2008

It's just what I wanted!

After ragging on Rob a bit yesterday, I have to brag about him today.

He got me THE PERFECT birthday gift:

a Black & Decker 18 v Pivot Vac...

also known as a suped-up Dustbuster. I just wanted a little basic model, but Rob went ahead and got the Lexus of all hand held cleaners. I LOVE it.

The house is so clean today. :)

I love you, Rob!

5 comments:

Deseree said...

awww!! That's awesome. I want one.

Grandma said...

This is when you can say "that gift sucks" and it is a compliment!

Mrs.M said...

Okay, I had to laugh at your grandma's comment. LOL. It's true! WTG Rob!

Katy Shamitz said...

lol patty, that's my mom. she refers to herself as grandma in the cyber world. :)

Nana said...

Ah, Katy, your house is always clean. At least when we've been there. Enjoy