Yesterday was nasty and rainy, and Ty was energetic and bored, so Rob and I decided to take him to a local children's museum. It was really more like a giant kindergarten classroom without the desks- he had a BLAST. I don't think he stopped smiling for an hour and a half! It was great- he burned off energy, and Jennie got a break from being poked, hugged, and licked.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


4 comments:
love the giant teeth! the place makes me think that someone raided the supply room of a school ..and set up shop.... and also found tag sale items.... and it all works! They are onto something!
I also enjoy the large teeth and the fact that Jennie is sleeping through all this - I sure it wasn't a quiet place!
~AM & Alex
Jennie - aren't older brothers annoying! I hope you enjoyed your peace today!
Where is Tyler's World's Best Big Brother t-shirt? Has he outgrown it already? Sure hope you have a membership to the Children's Museum.
Nana
Post a Comment