Our little blog for our little family
Today was Rob's last day off, so we decided to do something fun. We took a walk at Blue Hills and played on the playground. We all had lots of fun!
What a perfect way to end vacation, and what great weather! I love the hand picture!~AM & Alex
Sorry Rob! My deepest condolences!
cute pictures...you guys are in the kid wearer's club!!!
Katy, you should consider professional photography. Beautiful!Nana
Katy you look great! I love the pic of Ty's hand, too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a perfect way to end vacation, and what great weather!
I love the hand picture!
~AM & Alex
Sorry Rob! My deepest condolences!
cute pictures...you guys are in the kid wearer's club!!!
Katy, you should consider professional photography. Beautiful!
Nana
Katy you look great! I love the pic of Ty's hand, too!
Post a Comment