...that's our house. CRAZY. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that most families blessed with 2 kids in 16 months go through this phase? Here is some documentation of the craziness of our house the past few days...
Tyler has been trying to edge Jennie out of her little pink seat, so I went up and retrieved his from the attic. He hated it as an infant- the thing looks brand new. He sat in it for 5 seconds then wanted Jennie's pink one again. Sigh. (No, I'm not crazy enough to purchase 2 Baby Papasan chairs- the pink one was a loving hand me down from my friend Kate.)This photo really requires no detailed explanation. Look at the insanity in Dad's eyes... lack of sleep, maybe? No.... he kind of always looks like that.
Did I mention that during his 2 week "vacation" since we had Jennie, Rob has built a bathroom? Not any bathroom though- the world's tiniest bathroom. I think he deserves a prize for perseverance, creativity, and patience for dealing with his less than helpful apprentice...
Jennie is keeping a close eye on all of us...
Check out Tyler's Kramer hair. If that look doesn't say "My mommy was up all night," I don't know what does...
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


4 comments:
Oh my!!! I'm available for most of the days this summer for babysitting. Love, Auntie Cheryl xooo
I'm starting to think you should invest in a bouncy kingdom for the backyard! I'll try to craigslist that for you!
The bathroom looks terrific, but it looks like Dad and Ty are in time-out. wainscoting,too Rob?!wow!!! love Jennie's latest picture...she's changing day by day. love Ty's hair...and about the chair..think he likes the pink one, so maybe Jennie should take the green one!
WOW! Rob that bathroom looks fabulous. and Just in time. Katy, remember what I said. Call me if you need me.
Nana
Post a Comment