This is our latest score on Craig's List...
I'm not sure who was more excited... they BOTH wanted a fire hat. Thank goodness Grandma just happened to have 2!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
Our little blog for our little family
This is our latest score on Craig's List...
I'm not sure who was more excited... they BOTH wanted a fire hat. Thank goodness Grandma just happened to have 2!
Posted by Katy Shamitz at 6:17 PM
6 comments:
If I bring my own hat, can I ride on the truck?
we couldn't help but laugh out loud when we looked at the blog tonight....Simon got that same firetruck for Christmas! I love the hat though, it definitly makes it way cooler!
Katie
You AND Dad love the truck!!!
we are feeling much better thanks! I am due November 21 the day before Simon's second birthday...talk about celebration week!
Oh cute! I don't know who is enjoying the fire hat more, Rob or Ty. ;-)
Wonderful. I want to ride that truck!
Nana
Post a Comment