This is our latest score on Craig's List...
I'm not sure who was more excited... they BOTH wanted a fire hat. Thank goodness Grandma just happened to have 2!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
Our little blog for our little family
This is our latest score on Craig's List...
I'm not sure who was more excited... they BOTH wanted a fire hat. Thank goodness Grandma just happened to have 2!
Posted by Katy Shamitz at 6:17 PM
6 comments:
If I bring my own hat, can I ride on the truck?
we couldn't help but laugh out loud when we looked at the blog tonight....Simon got that same firetruck for Christmas! I love the hat though, it definitly makes it way cooler!
Katie
You AND Dad love the truck!!!
we are feeling much better thanks! I am due November 21 the day before Simon's second birthday...talk about celebration week!
Oh cute! I don't know who is enjoying the fire hat more, Rob or Ty. ;-)
Wonderful. I want to ride that truck!
Nana
Post a Comment