Our little blog for our little family

Thursday, April 10, 2008

When decisions are left up to Tyler...

Tyler is now OFFICIALLY the toddler of a VERY pregnant Mom. This morning, I just let him pick whatever he wanted to wear. This was his choice:
He wanted his green diaper and gecko sandals that Nana and Curley got him. He wanted ONLY these things. Oh, he's also sporting a band aid on his nose because he got into Rob's bathroom drawer and used his callus remover to grate his nose before I could intercept. Ty is fast, I am slow. It's a dangerous combination.

Oh, and yes, he cried over the nose grating incident. Not because he instantaneously grated his nose to a bloody little lump and it must have hurt, but because I took the dangerous object away before he was done with it.

Sigh.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

2 words...oh no!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Ty! You are so color coordinated. We knew those sandals would go with something you own.
Nana & Curley

Bahston Beans said...

Awesome. I think he has a future in the rap world...he's the next Nelly!

Unknown said...

He so reminds us of our little guy! We hope that you don't mind us commenting. We stumbled upon your blog while working on ours and our little boys are very close in age. It is fun for us to see how two boys growing up in different parts of the country can be so similar. Ty always gives us a good laugh!

Derek, Katie, and Simon

Lisa said...

What a great outfit!!