Our little blog for our little family

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lunch Bunch

Yeah, I didn't know that for a measly $6 a day, Ty could stay a whole hour longer at school and eat his lunch.

So now, he stays every single Tuesday.

Last week, he was the one and only kid. I can't say that he was bothered- he seemed to love having his teacher all to himself.

Here he is, proud as can be with his "new" rocket ship lunchbox. I say "new," because I pulled it out of the attic. I'm pretty sure it was one of Grandma's Target finds from a few years back.

3 comments:

Bahston Beans said...

That lunch box is outta this world!

Grandma said...

He looks so happy....ah yes the old Target deals!!:))

Nana said...

How did I miss these posts?? No wonder Ty was so enthralled with the space shuttle