I have to admit, when Tyler asked me, "Mommy, can we make cookies?" My gut reaction was, "Ugh... What a mess...."
But, then I remembered the advice of a wonderful woman from my church, Carol Lee. It was something about how moms should take the time to do fun things with our kids while they are little, and spend a whole lot less time worrying about messes and keeping the house clean.
So I said yes.
Honestly, they were so excited, and even more proud.
Then it was my turn to be proud when Tyler said he wanted to share the cookies with our neighbors, and then hand delivered them to five houses on our street.
Thanks for excellent advice, Carol. You were so right. I'm sure I won't remember how awesome my kitchen floor looked BEFORE the cookies, but I know I won't forget how much fun this hour was with my little buddies.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago


1 comments:
This are the things you'll remember...and they will,too:) Happy baking!
Post a Comment