Our little blog for our little family
before the snow flies!
you captured that moment:) thanks for making my nose run! xo
They look like two mini old people in the first one! ( I mean that in a cute way!)
Gr. Grammy would love to see Ty roll down that hill
ooh I like the blog colors,too!!!
is that for go green wk?
I really, really love that first shot on the bench! I can see that framed and on your mantle 50 years from now.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
you captured that moment:) thanks for making my nose run! xo
They look like two mini old people in the first one! ( I mean that in a cute way!)
Gr. Grammy would love to see Ty roll down that hill
ooh I like the blog colors,too!!!
is that for go green wk?
I really, really love that first shot on the bench! I can see that framed and on your mantle 50 years from now.
Post a Comment