Our little blog for our little family

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jennie's Day


Tyler is in Maine with his cousin, so it's all Jennie, all the time.

We brought her to a local nature conservatory to see some animals today, but really, Jennie just wanted to have some free time with the rocks, sticks, and dirt.We took a bunch of pictures so she can start her nature girl photo album- you know, for her furture career at REI or EMS.

5 comments:

Kate said...

So cute!!!

Grandma said...

so sweet!!

Nana said...

What a happy little girl. And so lucky to have her Mommy and Daddy all to herself for a whole day!

Amy said...

Oh Jennie...never keeping those hand-me-downs intact :o)
I missed her this weekend, and so did James!!!
Super cute pics, Kate...I LOVE the bow on her head!!!

Bahston Beans said...

I'll keep the Park Ranger outfit for her.