Today, Ty started the first day of his long career as a student.
For close to 3 years, Ty has spent most of his time with me... and if I'm being really honest, I expected it to be hard for me to let go and let someone new into his small circle of very important people.
But it wasn't. Ty's teachers are incredible. Rob and I felt completely at ease, and excited for this next step in Ty's life.
It's a true blessing to have complete faith in the people who will spark your child's love of learning.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago


4 comments:
Oh my gosh. Ty looks so cute with that backpack! Love the part called "messy morning"!
This is a big day for you Ty!! Ty just said "My teacher showed me pictures. They have construction trucks!"
Oh he looks so grown up. Enjoy Ty. It's only just begun. What a pretty teacher
Yeah, did Rob help pick the school? That teacher is a model!
Post a Comment