Our little blog for our little family

Monday, June 1, 2009

10 Years

It's been 10 years since my graduation from Stonehill. Um, holy cow. That was fast.

Anyhow, it was Reunion Weekend, so we swung by the family cookout. There was an awesome "free" spread. I say "free," because my parents probably paid upfront for it 10-14 years ago (when tuition was about 20K/year). Rumor has it Stonehill is about 42K/year now- so when Tyler exclaimed, "Ty go to Stonehill! Jennie too!" My heart both swelled with pride and choked with fear.

It's no surprise he's planning his college career, though- look who admissions had sent to greet him:

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Happy 10 year anniversary...and who knows...they both just may go there.

Bahston Beans said...

Is that dino going clubbing later? What's up with that necklace/collar?

Annette said...

LOL, that's a great pic and you look bea-u-ti-ful!!! I know, 10 years goes fast! On the 19th, Todd and I will have been married 10 years!! And I don't even WANT to think what college costs will be in 16 years!!

Nana said...

Plan ahead Tyler. Nana & Curley are saving up for you