That's what I heard when I was washing dishes in the kitchen.
I investigated, and sure enough, Ty was up there- on the shelf in the toy closet.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
Our little blog for our little family
That's what I heard when I was washing dishes in the kitchen.
I investigated, and sure enough, Ty was up there- on the shelf in the toy closet.
Posted by Katy Shamitz at 9:41 AM
4 comments:
He really does look really long! I was thinking that before I even read what you wrote.
And Ty, that is the best hiding spot! I used to read on the top shelf of our hallway closet as a kid.
Monkey boy!
Nana used to hide in the linen closet behind the ironing. I don't think anyone ever found me there. Ty, you aren't supposed to yell where you are if you are hiding.
So this proves you only need a space this size to sleep and Mom can have YOUR room for an office?
Post a Comment