Our little blog for our little family

Friday, April 24, 2009

God Bless this Woman:


So my mom watches Ty and Jennie while I work, usually a couple of days a week. She had been coming to our house and spending the night, so I can squeeze in two days of appointments.

Well for the past couple of weeks I've worked, Ty and Jennie have gone to Grandma's house instead, and let me tell ya, I am writing this blog post sitting down, in a recliner, drinking coffee. The house? Silent. The coffee? Hot. My soul? Singing.

I love the heck out of my kids, and they are GREAT KIDS, but shipping them off to Grandma's house every couple of weeks makes me a better mom. For real.

So here's my shout out to you, Grandma.... YOU'RE THE BEST! xoxo

6 comments:

Amy said...

Yay Mom!!!

Annette said...

Yay for Grandmas! They are the best!

Grandma said...

aw shucks...you didn't have to do that...well I say the same about you...how you manage to do your coupons and $ saving w/ both kids in tow. I went into the store w/ them and came out with a little monster truck, a play ball, and an iced coffee...forget the groceries....because I would have forgotten about the kids by aisle 7!(plus you've seen me try to manuever one of the giant car carts!!)

Nana said...

Yes you are blessed. But Grandma is really blessed, too. Look at her smiling face.

Grandma said...

noone wants to click on to see my picture anymore:)

Maegan said...

Grandmas ARE awesome! But I have also been lucky enough to see how even more awesome a Great-Grandma can be.