Алматы Облысы Панфилов Ауданы Жаркент Каласы 041300 Казахстан Eliza Hayes
Almaty Oblast Panfilov Region Zharkent Town 041300 Kazakhstan Eliza Hayes
copy and paste these addresses into a word doc. and then print it and use it as a label, the russian and english will help it get here! Send pb cups, I miss peanut butter and choc.
Also your blog is great, you are such a supermom, I think you are not a wimp at all but just as brave being a mom of two little ones! That's a lot of work! am i terrible if i come home early, i don't know it i can do two years oh this comp. is going nuts, i am in a kaz internet shop. take care sending you and your family love ! i may go back to norwell next year with more energy and appreciation!
4 comments:
I think she's wondering what was in Ty's pancakes.
LOL, that girl makes the BEST expressions! AWESOME! :)
Zharkent Address:
Алматы Облысы
Панфилов Ауданы
Жаркент Каласы
041300
Казахстан
Eliza Hayes
Almaty Oblast
Panfilov Region
Zharkent Town
041300
Kazakhstan
Eliza Hayes
copy and paste these addresses into a word doc. and then print it and use it as a label, the russian and english will help it get here! Send pb cups, I miss peanut butter and choc.
Also your blog is great, you are such a supermom, I think you are not a wimp at all but just as brave being a mom of two little ones! That's a lot of work! am i terrible if i come home early, i don't know it i can do two years oh this comp. is going nuts, i am in a kaz internet shop. take care sending you and your family love ! i may go back to norwell next year with more energy and appreciation!
Maybe she's just concentrating on how to do it better. But Ty has it down pat
Post a Comment