and lately, whatever Ty does, Jennie wants to do too. Do you see Jennie in the background?Good thing I know my kid well. She's finger painting with food-colored yogurt.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
Our little blog for our little family
and lately, whatever Ty does, Jennie wants to do too. Do you see Jennie in the background?Good thing I know my kid well. She's finger painting with food-colored yogurt.
Posted by Katy Shamitz at 2:22 PM
7 comments:
Food-colored yogurt. You're brilliant.
That really is too cute!
it can't be said enough: I LOVE JENNIE.
That is the best. EVER.
Jennie is one of a kind! I think Ty may wind up getting upstaged a little in your family:)
Looks like she's wondering what's so funny. You are, little girl. LOVE IT!
That is hilarious. I love the "huh?" look on her face in the last picture!
Post a Comment