and lately, whatever Ty does, Jennie wants to do too. Do you see Jennie in the background?Good thing I know my kid well. She's finger painting with food-colored yogurt.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
Our little blog for our little family
and lately, whatever Ty does, Jennie wants to do too. Do you see Jennie in the background?Good thing I know my kid well. She's finger painting with food-colored yogurt.
Posted by Katy Shamitz at 2:22 PM
7 comments:
Food-colored yogurt. You're brilliant.
That really is too cute!
it can't be said enough: I LOVE JENNIE.
That is the best. EVER.
Jennie is one of a kind! I think Ty may wind up getting upstaged a little in your family:)
Looks like she's wondering what's so funny. You are, little girl. LOVE IT!
That is hilarious. I love the "huh?" look on her face in the last picture!
Post a Comment