That's what happened when Ty's tow truck collided with Mommy's dustbuster.
Do you remember how much I love my dustbuster? Ty does, because he looked so remorseful the second it hit the floor and busted open, sending dirt EVERYWHERE in our kitchen. He wouldn't even speak.
When I calmly asked him what happened, he whispered, "Ass-ee-dent. Broken." The poor kid looked like he was going to cry.
I told him, "Accidents happen, and it's OK, but you still have to clean it up." He did not delay. He ran to get his mini vacuum toy and got right to work.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


4 comments:
uh oh! Did Dusty and Sam help w/ the clean-up? Any hope for yours?
Oh no! What a sweet boy though to feel so bad. Your stories of Ty always bring a smile to my face! :)
Oh Ty! Good job with clean up. At our house we have lots of "oh-oh's".
Such sensitivity and warm heart is our Ty
Post a Comment