Our little blog for our little family
He made this mask during Jennie's nap this morning. Creepy, huh?
his circle-cutting abilities just placed him in the gifted category!
OR does MY circle cutting DISability qualify me for OT services?
just short-term nonmandated :)
Very cute Ty!
He seems to be able to cut pretty well
OH and now I just read the other comments... Well, I might bring you up for an OT eval... just in case :)
Oh Shawn is sad. Ty just surpassed his crafting ability level.
Can't wait to see his take on pumpkin carving!
Hmmm. Now who does that mask remind me of? Been to Burger King lately?
Peek-a-boo through one eye hole- very talented and good use of the PT roll.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
his circle-cutting abilities just placed him in the gifted category!
OR does MY circle cutting DISability qualify me for OT services?
just short-term nonmandated :)
Very cute Ty!
He seems to be able to cut pretty well
OH and now I just read the other comments... Well, I might bring you up for an OT eval... just in case :)
Oh Shawn is sad. Ty just surpassed his crafting ability level.
Can't wait to see his take on pumpkin carving!
Hmmm. Now who does that mask remind me of? Been to Burger King lately?
Peek-a-boo through one eye hole- very talented and good use of the PT roll.
Post a Comment