Our little blog for our little family

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Best Buddies



Ty is really enjoying how interactive Jennie is becoming. Jennie adores her big brother and watches his every move. I love that they are friends.

5 comments:

MarionR said...

Tonight, Tyler told me "Jennie sick" then "my truck!" He even made room in his wagon for her, along with two trucks

Jennie got equal billing, so that translates to their getting along very, very well ;))

Annette said...

Awww, that is so sweet. I'm glad they're becoming such good friends! Remember these sweet times for when they are 6 and 4 1/2 and trying to kill each other! ;)

Grandma said...

I love how he reaches for her hand in the double stroller.

Krystle said...

You have two very adorable kids Katy. I can only imagine how much love is in your house.

Nana said...

Absolutely beautiful!