We set a little chair at the table for Jennie tonight- we figured she might like sitting with us while we eat. Well poor little Jennie got SO EXCITED- like GIDDY excited. She was ready to eat. I gave her a little milk on a spoon and she started laughing like we'd never heard her laugh before. Rob and I hadn't planned on giving her cereal for a few more weeks, but after seeing Jennie's reaction, we changed our plans.
She ate TWO BOWLS. I guess she was hungry.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


9 comments:
/she is so cute..she has been watching everyone with spoons and is ready for her turn. Did Tyler get more macaroni?:))
clearly she was previously starving, she truly is loving the cereal. YUMMY.
Awwwwwwww. Love those first moments!
OMGOSH Katy, that is the most precious thing I have seen in a while! That baby is HUN-GRY!!!
OMG, Katy, no wonder the kid was practically an eating machine between 4-8 PM...
She has an appetite ... my mom says "geez Marion, that's what you were like, too!"
You go, Jennie girl! So adorable. And Tyler is so proud of his sister
Awww, what a sweetheart! She was attacking that spoon! Love how you were like "Just a minute,Ty!" HAHA! Baby sister wins! :)
Is Jennie sprouting a mini-mohawk or is that just the light?
Love the bottom pic with Ty holding her arm as if to say "If you think that is great wait til they give you the good stuff like pudding and ice cream!!"
Post a Comment