Our little blog for our little family
I swear that is the only face the kid makes!She's so cute...I miss her...
I think she's trying to figure out how to eat it!
LOL, she makes the best facial expressions!! Love it! ((HUGS)) to you and your whole family!!
LOL. Oh my goodness, Katy! Her face is sooo funny (and cute!)
Hey! If you get a chance, check my blog. I'm completing an "assignment" from Heather. You've been tagged. :)
I love Jennie's face!
haha too funny!
those are the best cheeks!
Bring on the knife and fork
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I swear that is the only face the kid makes!
She's so cute...I miss her...
I think she's trying to figure out how to eat it!
LOL, she makes the best facial expressions!! Love it!
((HUGS)) to you and your whole family!!
LOL. Oh my goodness, Katy! Her face is sooo funny (and cute!)
Hey! If you get a chance, check my blog. I'm completing an "assignment" from Heather. You've been tagged. :)
I love Jennie's face!
haha too funny!
those are the best cheeks!
Bring on the knife and fork
Post a Comment