Our little blog for our little family

Monday, September 15, 2008

Lessons in Anatomy


This weekend, we were getting Jennie ready for bath and bed, when we heard a curious Tyler start asking questions.

"Where are you? eeeis?"

Rob and I looked a him. "What are you asking Tyler?"

It's not uncommon for Ty to ask where things are. All day long, we hear, "Where are you? Firetruck? Thomas? Mommy? Car? Daddy?"

But we weren't quite sure what this one was. He said it again.

"Where are you? eeeis?"

It suddenly dawned on me. Tyler had just noticed the difference between boys and girls.

6 comments:

Grandma said...

oh leave it to Tyler...that's funny!!!

Annette said...

Awww, that is too cute! He's looking out for his little sister all ready! He thought Jennie had lost hers!I love how toddlers think!

Mrs.M said...

Awwww. He's a smart one!!

Nana said...

Love that hug!

Krystle said...

I love Tyler...he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love Jennies little rolls!!!!! I want to tickle them!