Our little blog for our little family

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jennie channeling the 80s...


Today it dawned on me... I like to dress my kids sort of kooky.

Our friend and neighbor Marion made Jennie this gorgeous wrap sweater- and it's been cool enough to wear it. But rather than putting it over a subdued onesie and simple matching pair of pants, I chose to dress Jennie in a crazy layered skirt and the now infamous cow leggings. To me, she looked terrific.

Now looking back at the pictures, Jennie was working her 80s splendor. So the sweater? Fabulous. The accessories? Not so sure...

So maybe Ty's wild flair isn't actually Ty's after all...

6 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, everytime you're all "Look what Ty is wearing!"
I'm all "Did he drive to the store and purchase it with his own money?"

Grandma said...

Look how cute she is! Love her sweater and the cow leggings are great! If you want jelly bracelets from Mommy and Auntie,see me Jennie...I have them!

Deseree said...

Love it Katy!!!

Krystle said...

Very cute, cow leggings and all!

Morgan and Grayson said...

I like Miss Morgan to wear what my family refers to as "her not exactly matching stripes". I enjoy Jennie's outfit- If she sat in the cow seat she'd disappear, like camo.

Nana said...

Doesn't matter who has the style - it's adorable on both of them. They crack me up.