I was driving home from my Weight Watchers meeting this morning (SHAMELESS BRAG: down another pound for a total of 15 in 10 weeks- 38 since having Jennie... hoot hoot!) when I noticed a little yard sale out of the corner of my eye.
There it was- the perfect toy for Ty- an awesome collapsible truck fort thing. I NEVER have much cash on me, but figured I'd ask the guy how much he wanted for it. I buttered him up by telling him how Tyler always admires the motorcycle parked in his yard.
He told me he'd let it go for 3 bucks. I only had $2.76, but he took it. SCORE!
When Tyler saw it, he was speechless. Jennie honestly liked it too. Ty played in it pretty much all day- he wanted to give Jennie rides but insisted she sit in her "carseat," the infamous Bumbo (rear facing of course).
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


2 comments:
how cute is that?! perfect for
Tyler. Jennie looks cute being "driven" . Great job at WW!!!!
Katy, we are so proud of you!! You look fabulous! And what a yard sale find - good bargaining
Post a Comment