Maybe every parent does this?
Every night before I go to sleep I check on the kids... I remember my dad ALWAYS checking on Amy and I- until we were maybe 20?!
Well last night, I was doing my last check in on Tyler and found him sleeping peacefully:
Then, I went in to check on Jennie and found this:
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago


5 comments:
oh how cute...how long was she in bed and still awake? that's a switch!!!!
There's a gal after my own heart. Jennie - next time I'll teach you how to shimmy down the crib bars and make your grand escape!
Awake, yet blissfully happy in a well executed burrito-wrap :)
LOL, what a silly little girl! I love that smile! How awesome, she was awake and not screaming her head off! I bet you were shocked!
What a wonderful greeting for her Mama. Love those big blue eyes
Post a Comment