Our little blog for our little family
but this one was interrupted!
Love the smile in the first one!
She's beautiful! Keep the pics coming:)
oh how cute..it's like Jennie is telling the story w/ her face...from hi mommy to here comes brother back to whew he's gone!
What an adorable little face. And Big Brother loves her so. Now I really have something to show off!
I love how "Just Jennie" has Ty in the background :o)I'm gonna stop by this weekend on my way back through...is that ok?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the smile in the first one!
She's beautiful! Keep the pics coming:)
oh how cute..it's like Jennie is telling the story w/ her face...from hi mommy to here comes brother back to whew he's gone!
What an adorable little face. And Big Brother loves her so. Now I really have something to show off!
I love how "Just Jennie" has Ty in the background :o)
I'm gonna stop by this weekend on my way back through...is that ok?
Post a Comment