Here are a few pics from before, during, and after Ty's baptism. He was such a good boy...didn't even cry when Pastor Fred poured the water on his head, and then smiled at everyone in our church family while he was introduced! We had a small gathering at our house after... while the grownups ate sandwiches, Ty enjoyed a good helping of bananas with the help of his Curley. Thanks to everyone who came out to support Ty, and thanks to Millie for the beautiful altar flowers! It was such a great day!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


5 comments:
Now THAT is a fantastic tie!!! I wish I could have been there :(
But I'll see you guys soon!!
He looks so cute in his little suit and boutonniere!! Heard it was a wonderful time, congrats!!
God Bless Tyler and Mom and Dad! What a special day! xo
Thank you very, very, very much for the free food. We had sandwiches for Sunday dinner, Monday lunch and Monday dinner. Guess what's packed in my lunch today? Another deli sandwich! AWESOME!
I'm looking for some new material on your blog. Ty's baptism is old news....
Post a Comment