We had Tyler's 6 month appointment this week. He is a growing boy! Nearly 18 pounds, and 27.5 inches. While he still has a few pounds until he maxes out in his little car seat, he's coming darn close to the height limit, so we decided to go ahead and order his "big boy car seat" so we'd have it on hand when he needed it. We also wanted to have it for when his big cousin James comes to visit in a couple of weeks. It came in the mail today. Dang! Rob and I wish we had seats like this! Tyler usually cries when I strap him into his infant seat... he had a much different reaction in this seat- it's pretty much the most comfy looking seat I've ever seen!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


1 comments:
yee-haa.what a snazzy carseat.. James will feel like he is still in TX when he sees that! wow! Tyler looks like he loves it...it looks bigger than Pep's car!
Post a Comment