Today was Ty's first day of preschool. He's back at the same school with a new set of teachers... terrific teachers. However, Tyler really has a soft spot for his former teachers, and hasn't been overly enthused about his transition into the four year old class.
I should have seen his refusal to smile as an indication of how drop off was going to go...Then, he convinced Jennie to join in:
He even continued as he met up with his friend Grace L'Or:
...and then he cried. A lot. It really took me by surprise.
I guess change is hard for my buddy. It's a little bit hard on me, too.
Tyler was all smiles at pick up time, chatting away about his day. He told me he cried, but then was quick to tell me all of the people who hugged him. That's when I cried. I am so grateful for all of the people who love Tyler.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


2 comments:
Both Ty and Grace had rad first day outfits! Head to toe!
This pre-school sounds like an amazing place! So glad they recognize the power of a hug!
Sweet Prince.
Post a Comment