Our little blog for our little family

Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Day Out #7- JFK Library and Museum

OK, So not the most exciting preschooler destination, but I've always wanted to go. :) Tyler liked the "old stuff," and Jennie liked the flags.
Sitting at RFK's desk...
Admiring Jackie's dress...
Tyler told Jennie that this is for Barack Obama, but it used to be John F. Kennedy's (they do pick up on some of what I say after all)...


We ate lunch in the UMass cafeteria. Tyler wanted to see "where Mommy learns." He was less than enthused by the classrooms (so am I), but liked the students hurrying around. Jennie enjoys any opportunity to eat cheese.

4 comments:

Nana said...

I keep telling you there are relics at the Anawan Museum. I have cheese Jennie

Bahston Beans said...

I'm very impressed that Ty knows Barack Obama!

Robou said...

I think it's great you take your kids to all those great places.Keep it up your doing great.

Grandma said...

These are great pictures:) love that Ty recognizes the Presidential seal and tells Jennie:)