Our little blog for our little family

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Candyland

We figured it was time for Tyler to experience a board game.

We unwrapped the shrink wrapped box, Ty jumping up and down eager for a "CandyMan" to come tumbling out.

He was OK with the simple board game, plastic gingerbread men, and cards.

Mom and Jennie played on a team (me pretty much pulling her off of the board- apparently she was dancing), and Ty and Daddy played on a team. Tyler tried his best moving his little guy around the board. He cheered for everyone.

Then, after we finished, he said, "I have a better idea!"

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Jennie dancing on it...Ty driving on it...sounds about right! :)

Nana said...

Sounds like the first board game was a success! Afterall, what else would you use a board for

Patricia said...

Yay! Nice ... I'm done playing Candyland with Lily. I lost 3x in a row.