Our little blog for our little family

Thursday, September 24, 2009

An interview with Tyler.

Jennie was in a little study at Boston University yesterday.

Tyler noticed all of the "big kids" on campus, which led to a conversation about college, careers, and life choices in general.

Well let me say, I am RELIEVED to hear that Tyler has such a solid life plan in place. I can sleep at night.

Career: Truck driver, specifically, a clean blue mixer (he doesn't like dirty trucks on the road). He'll park his mixer at Target.

House: A tunnel.

Personal Vehicle: A blue mustang, with a top on it.

Family: 5 kids, 3 named Karen, one named Beth, and one named Heff.

Pets: A dog named Corntin (inspired by an ear of corn in a nearby grocery bag, I think), who "might eat him," and a cat named Karen 2.

Here's the kicker- Rob asked, "Who will you be married to, Tyler?" Without a moment of hesitation, Ty responded, "Ellen." Ellen is our friend and next door neighbor- and is about 38 years Ty's senior.

Great plans, Tyler! Mom and Dad are super proud!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

that is super cute!

Bahston Beans said...

That's awesome.

Kate said...

He has a much better idea of what he wants out of life than I do!

Grandma said...

Tyler, you make me smile....all.the.time!! I love you!!!

Nana said...

First of all, I find it absolutely amazing this little child has any kind of plan at all. Secondly, who is Karen??

Mrs.M said...

AWWWWW!