So I had the big idea to color Easter Eggs with the family.
It was great.
Jennie screamed her head off because she is kind of food aggressive and couldn't handle being in close proximity to eggs without eating them.
Ty got over excited, wanted to play with the eggs like balls, and broke 4.
Ty also wanted to eat the eggs, but stopped when we told him no.
Jennie did eventually get her hands on one, crushed it in her little fist, and ate the shell.
It really was great. :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


6 comments:
LOL, isn't it great when your best intentions of having a fun activity and creating a family tradition goes all to hell? I've btdt! Better luck next year! :)Love Rob's face as Jennie's screamin' her head off!!
oh, jennie. :)
Jennie is feeling the injustice...mad as a hornet that there's colorful "juice" in those bowls and doesn't understand why can't she just get her hands on those eggs!! Oh I know that Jennie "HEY NO FAIR" face!
Wow. That looks like a big cry from such a little cutie!
yeah, I opted out of the egg coloring this year.. Maybe next year!
I love that face that Jennie is making in the last picture...
But look at the beautiful results. Good Job!
Post a Comment