Our little blog for our little family

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ty's Garden

Ty and Mommy have decided to try a garden this summer. Hopefully Ty's slick imagination will overpower my lack of ability with plants. Here is Ty's plan:

In addition to blueberries (because "Jennie loves them"), he wanted to grow bagels, cheese, a giraffe, and 2 monkeys, and gotta be honest, I hated to squash that enthusiasm. But we're keeping it real.

Oh, and in the spirit of keeping it real, Ty still can't be trusted with writing utensils (SIGH.).

5 comments:

Krystle said...

I like the idea of growing a garden and having him help! Love the art work Ty!

Grandma said...

Yipee for Crayola washable markers...That's going to be a fun garden,Ty. Skip the monkeys and add 2 more giraffes. They only sleep 2 hrs. a day and could keep an eye on rabbits for you.

Nana said...

I like the face art work. You could hire him out at a fair for face painting. Good luck trying to keep those monkeys in the ground

Bahston Beans said...

A bagel garden sounds delicious. If that works, please let me know.

Mrs.M said...

Yummm...bagel garden.