when you can gawk at these hot shots of Rob and I on our big snowshoeing adventure.
Thanks for the snowshoe loan, Lawsons! They proved MUCH more useful than all the crap Rob insisted on lugging around (walkie-talkies, a signaling mirror, a thermal blanket). We were on a tiny groomed course. I wish he had ditched all of that crap and packed three Hershey bars. THAT would have been preparation.
We had a terrific time!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


5 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun! Is that a 'stache I see, Rob?
So Rob really did bring ALL that?!! Amy said she would have found you if you called her cell. You might still be waiting!
Yes. He did.
That mustache would have saved you - or at least provided street cred.
Hmm, what was Rob planning on doing with the waterproof matches ... start a fire?
What, no ax in tow?! Food?
LOL!!!
P.S. Three Hershey bars sounds good to me.
Post a Comment