Thanks for being such a good buddy for so long. You've been a spunky, loyal friend since I was 14 years old. Thanks for always being excited to see me... even as you got older and slower, you always made an effort to get up and greet me at the door.
I hope all of your dog friends were there today to greet you at Heaven's door.
Go chase some squirrels, buddy. I know there are LOTS of them in Heaven.
I love you.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago


6 comments:
Oh Rocky! You lived an amazing life with a wonderful family. You will be missed greatly. So glad I got to see you last weekend.
I'm sorry Katy. There's nothing in the world like the pure friendship of a loyal, loving dog.
Oh Katy, I'm so sad. Can still see him yelling at Steve because he wanted a burger. We'll miss the little fella.
Thanks Katy...we each have our special memories. He was such an important part of our family. He left his little footprints on all our hearts. xoxoxo
Big hugs!
Awww...I'm sorry.
Post a Comment