Thanks Great Grammy, Nana, Curley, Grandma, Pep, Auntie Amy, James, Isabella, and Timmy for coming to my party! I had fun. I love you!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
Our little blog for our little family
Thanks Great Grammy, Nana, Curley, Grandma, Pep, Auntie Amy, James, Isabella, and Timmy for coming to my party! I had fun. I love you!
Posted by Katy Shamitz at 7:35 PM
8 comments:
Awww, great pics, though I must say Jennie doesn't look so happy Ty's getting all the attention! LOL! Happy Birthday Ty!! :)
You could not have planned the hide in the toy closet party game they came up with!!!
Looks like everyone had a fantastic time! Love the pictures!
Looks like you had a great time! I love that pouty picture of Jennie :o)
Looks like a great time! Jennie looks a little bummed that it's not her birthday!
Tyler was the kind of the closet. But Grandma and Nana had just as much fun with it. Let me know when Tyler uses the teepee
Hi Ty,
I am so sad that I missed your party. Next year, I will keep my mommy straight on the date. I really would have liked the cake and the closet.
Love, Morgan
How cute! I love the pic of Jennie. Ty looks like he had a BLAST. And you? Wow. You look amazing!!!
Post a Comment