That's what Tyler yelled when Rob opened the door tonight after bringing Ty into Boston for the International Car Show. I wasn't there, so I can't really comment first hand- but I do know what Tyler told me:
"Jeep. Liked red jeep.""Tires! Cars!"
"Liked white cars. White."
"Bevertale (Convertable). Nice."
Rob says that Tyler had "undeniable joy" about all of the cars, and that it was the most fun they've ever had together. :) I hope they make it an annual tradition.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago


4 comments:
That's awesome! He truly is a sweet, sweet boy! I'm so glad he and Daddy found a cool activity they could enjoy together. :)
Rob's dream-come-true - the car show with his son.
love their expressions! what fun together!!!
Oh man! We didn't see Ty there! I bet he loved it. The car show is awesome.
Post a Comment