Our little blog for our little family

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Life with a New TwoYear Old

Ay yi yi yi yi. Tyler.

This morning, I heard him yell, "HELP! STUCK!"

Thinking Tyler was in some sort of danger, I bounded into the dining room. This is what I found:

Have I mentioned that Ty does not like to wear clothes anymore? He finds them somewhat restrictive. He's not the most coordinated at undressing himself though, and incidents like this are not unusual.

Oh, his diaper did not leak. I believe that spot on his pants is the applesauce I gave him for breakfast. Whatever. The pants came off right after the shirt. While I'm OK with the limited clothing thing, It was like 13 degrees today, and the diaper only look would not fly. We compromised on Lightening McQueen PJs.

The same PJs he is STILL wearing in this picture taken at dinner.

Can you see Ty? He's hiding. He truly believes that when he shuts his eyes, he disappears. Here, he is invisible because he spit his dinner out- an offense punishible by time out.

4 comments:

Nana said...

So he's back to the naked look again. Too bad his aligator sandals don't fit. Looked great with his green diaper. Where's time out?

Kate said...

Sloan does the *same* thing! Everytime I turn around she's nekkid!

Krystle said...

Glad I'm not the only one with a naked tot. And I did let her run around a bit in just a diaper yesterday. If she's cold she wouldn't do it right?!

Grandma said...

That's the 2nd time he's pulled that shirt trick!!