Our little blog for our little family

Friday, December 12, 2008

I don't know about you,

but if it was my birthday and my picture was on TV... during Thomas Train, I'd be excited.

Yeah, not Ty. He could not have cared less. I was all, "TY! LOOK! You're on TV!!! Chica the bird is wishing you a happy birthday!!!"

Ty, looking completely uninterested, said, "Watch Caillou now."

I said, "Ty, want Mommy to rewind it so we can see it again?"

Ty responded, "No please."

4 comments:

Grandma said...

That is so fun...He probably figures why shouldn't he be on tv Actually, his response is pretty darn funny!!!

Michelle Glauser said...

What a great idea. Some day it will be one of the funny stories of his childhood.

Bahston Beans said...

HA! Maybe he's holding out for the silver screen.

Nana said...

He has seen his pic so many times, it's just another day. Now if it was Elmo's pic...