Our little blog for our little family
Ty says it best! Have a happy day Rob!!!
Is that a Boston accent? Happy B-day Rob!
Appa gugay, Rob!(at least that's how Tyler says it!)
I love this. Ty sings that pretty well for his age. My little Braedyn can manage to say "birf-day", but that's about the extent of the song. haha
"Appy gurfday du yoo" Rob!
OMGosh! That is just precious!!!I think the Three Tenors need to add him as the Fourth!! I love the big finish at the end! PRICELESS!PS--That's awesome Hannah and Rob share a bday! :)
Ok, I'm watching this over and over and laughing hysterically. It is SOOOOO great!!! :)
Ty, you're one amazing singer! Happy birthday Rob!
Best birthday present ever! My son, you are one lucky Daddy.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ty says it best! Have a happy day Rob!!!
Is that a Boston accent? Happy B-day Rob!
Appa gugay, Rob!
(at least that's how Tyler says it!)
I love this. Ty sings that pretty well for his age. My little Braedyn can manage to say "birf-day", but that's about the extent of the song. haha
"Appy gurfday du yoo" Rob!
OMGosh! That is just precious!!!I think the Three Tenors need to add him as the Fourth!! I love the big finish at the end! PRICELESS!
PS--That's awesome Hannah and Rob share a bday! :)
Ok, I'm watching this over and over and laughing hysterically. It is SOOOOO great!!! :)
Ty, you're one amazing singer! Happy birthday Rob!
Best birthday present ever! My son, you are one lucky Daddy.
Post a Comment