Our little blog for our little family

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Rob and I managed to forget our camera, so these pictures are courtesy of Super Auntie Cheryl (She prefers "Super" to "Great") and Grandma. Thanks for a fun time, everyone!

Reading after dinner with Nana and Curley:
A new generation at the kids' table (I think I was just there 2 years ago, myself...):Following some lady dressed up in a Christmas costume on the back of a decked out pickup truck while singing carols:
Visiting Frosty:

Waiting for Santa to come in on the Harbor Patrol boat... I included this picture because Rob LOVES to make fun of my giant sunglasses. WHATEVER. I'm trying to prevent wrinkles... OK, they were $8.00 at Marshall's. I'm that cheap:


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a great weekend! Love the hair and the sunglasses!

MarionR said...

Yo, Jennie and Frosty appear to have had THE best time this weekend!

IMWK: Is Rob growing a new beard style? Tyler featuring a new hair cut too? Katy and Jennie looking to have similar hair do-must-dos, too?

ROCK ON!

Nana said...

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hope you post Jennie & her toes and Ty and his "ice cream"

Grandma said...

lots of fun.. I also know Amy is thinking I chose the Golden Girls purse over the candle for the stroll:)))

Bahston Beans said...

I love your sunglasses and your pink bear...I mean, Jennie!