Our little blog for our little family

Sunday, November 16, 2008

If Rob looks tired,

it's because he is.

I hurt my back on Friday morning, and Rob has been playing Mr. Mom ever since. I have to say, he does good work. The kids have been very well cared for, the house is clean, and he even installed a thermostat and worked on the plumbing.

He was rewarded tonight with Chicken Pot Pie, dessert, and kisses from Jennie.


I *think* he's glad I'm feeling better!

5 comments:

MarionR said...

First looking at the photos, the thought came: "Jennie appears to be interesting in teething on and/eating Rob's nose."

Aw, Rob, what a good hubby/father/nurse/housekeeper/etc.
Hope the back gets better, soon!

Grandma said...

Those are great pictures! Glad you're better Katy and nice job Rob!!!

Krystle said...

WTG Rob! Tell him thanks for looking out for my dear friend :) I'm glad you're feeling better!

Nana said...

Glad you are feeling better Katy. Rob, you make us proud!

Annette said...

YAY for helpful hubbies! I'm glad you're better Katy! Those pics are too cute! :)