Tyler's new best friend. We picked him out at Hannaford tonight. Ty got a wee bit concerned when Rob took out a knife to carve him (truthfully, so did I- Halloween is still a week away), but once Ty saw Pumpkin's face, he decided to treat him like another sibling. He wanted Pumpkin to wear his sunglasses, drink his juice (complete with slurping noises), and "play! " with him. He just asked if he could "bring" Pumpkin to bed. That's where I draw the line.
I hope Pumpkin doesn't rot overnight or get smashed in the street by teenagers. That would be tricky to explain.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


4 comments:
Is our new grandchild a boy or girl?
you can tell Ty pumpkin is watching his every move!Love how Jennie is sitting up and taking it all in!
Yo Pumpkin Head Dude, love those shades .. Ty said you "need um, cuz ob the hot, hots." By which he meant candles, hence the sippy cup of water, too, for good measure.
Ah, ever the fireman in training...
What a great big brother! I think he wants another sib, Mom.LOL! :)
Post a Comment